How exciting! I’ve been awarded for a Mystery Blogger Award, quite what for, is a mystery to me I have to admit, but I love it anyway. Thank you Rosemarie Cawkwell for your kind nomination, you’ve made my day. Thank you also Okoto Enigma for creating this award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
Three Things About Myself
- Once, on an aeroplane to Spain I read all of the three novels I’d bought at WHS Smiths that were supposed to last me the week.
- As a child my favourite game was “libraries” where I laid all my books out on the bed and my poor Mum used to have to chose to borrow them and pay imaginary late fines.
- As a baby my parents would pop me a cardboard box (too young to sit up yet) and give me a picture book – I’d be happy for hours. I was a book geek from the get go!
Five Questions from Rosemarie Cawkwell
- When did you start writing?
I started writing my current WIP in August 2016 but have written a diary most of my life (I think that’s helped me get into the swing of novel writing oddly enough).
- Pluto: Planet or not?
Poor Pluto – planet all the way, even if he’s not, just not to hurt his feelings.
- Favourite place to write?
At my husband’s desk before he wakes up. I then sneak all his papers back in place so he doesn’t notice I’ve been there!
- Pen or word processor for the first draft?
I would be lost without my word processor. I’m in awe of those who write their first drafts on paper.
- If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?
I would be a mermaid, because how cool would it be to breathe underwater?!
There are so many blogs that have helped me on my writing journey, here are ten of the top blogs that inspire me.
My Five Questions
- Kindle or Paperback?
- Milk chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
- Funniest typo ever found in a WIP?
- Which famous Author would you like to meet (dead or alive)?
- Top piece of advice for aspiring authors?
My best Post
I’m not sure if this is my best post, or simply my most honest. Either way I am proud of putting out there What I Hate about Writing. I hope it encourages other writers to carry on when it gets hard.
Thank you so much for reading, and for the nomination Rosemarie 🙂 you’ve made my day!