Drum roll please, here is The Blissful Scribbles Character Quiz, a small quiz to help you develop your characters. Of course, I have used this quiz myself for my four main characters, but I won’t bore you with my longwinded responses. Please, give it a whirl, and see if it helps!
- If they won the lottery how would they spend the money?
- At a party, where do they choose to sit? How do they feel in a large group at a party? Is there a difference between how they appear on the outside and how they feel on the inside?
- What type of clothes do they choose to wear? If you went shopping with them, where would they take you?
- What are they ashamed of about themselves?
- What character trait, excuse the pun, are they most proud of about themselves?
- Who do they trust and why?
- What do they think about right before they fall asleep?
- How do they feel when they wake up in the morning?
- What do they hate about the life they are living at the start of the book compared to the end?
- If they were sat in front of you right now, what would they say to you?
I hope you enjoy using the questions, although some are a bit obscure I find they help me to get into the minds of my characters. Let me know if you enjoyed the quiz I would love to hear about it! If you’d like to read more about my take on character development, click here.